CONSTRUCTION PERMANENT RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS
Grafton Recruitment have a dedicated Construction team, specializing in the permanent recruitment of the highest calibre construction professionals. We specialise in connecting exceptional construction professionals with rewarding career opportunities and supporting businesses in finding the highest calibre talent.
With our deep understanding of the construction industry and comprehensive knowledge of local, regional, and national employment markets, we are your trusted partner for all your recruitment needs. As a client, you can have full confidence in our ability to source the best talent for your construction projects. We have a global clientele from a wide range of industries, and our specialist recruiters are trusted partners to some of the biggest names in the construction sector. No matter the size of your business or the scale of your project, we pride ourselves on building strong and trusting relationships with our clients. By listening attentively to your specific requirements and needs, we ensure a tailored approach that matches you with the very best talent available.
Candidates in the construction industry can rely on us to open doors to exciting career opportunities. We work across various sectors, including residential, care residential, commercial, hotels, retail, education, healthcare, and more. Our network of industry connections and deep understanding of construction roles and responsibilities allow us to present you with positions that align with your skills, experience, and career aspirations. We take the time to understand your goals, and our team will support you throughout the entire recruitment process. Here are just a few examples of the roles we recruit for within the construction industry:
- Care Residential
Examples of roles we recruit for include:
- Land Buyer: Responsible for identifying and acquiring suitable land for development projects.
- Land Manager: Manages land portfolios, including negotiations, planning permissions, and legal aspects.
- Land & Partnerships Manager: Establishes and manages partnerships with landowners and stakeholders for joint development projects.
- Land Director: Oversees the strategic acquisition and management of land assets.
- Head of Land: Provides leadership and strategic direction for land acquisition and development processes.
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor: Assists in cost estimation, contract management, and financial control during construction projects.
- Quantity Surveyor: Manages costs and contractual agreements throughout the construction lifecycle.
- Senior Quantity Surveyor: Leads the cost management process, including tendering, budgeting, and valuation.
- Managing Quantity Surveyor: Oversees the quantity surveying team and ensures effective cost control.
- Commercial Manager: Manages commercial aspects of construction projects, including budgets, contracts, and negotiations.
- Commercial Director: Provides strategic direction for commercial operations and ensures profitability and cost efficiency.
- Regional Commercial Director: Oversees commercial operations across multiple regions.
- Head of Commercial: Leads the commercial department, setting strategies and managing financial performance.
- Assistant Site Manager: Supports site operations, assists in managing resources, and ensures project progress.
- Site Manager: Manages day-to-day operations, coordinates subcontractors, and oversees site safety.
- Project Manager: Plans, organises, and oversees construction projects from start to finish.
- Senior Project Manager: Manages large-scale projects, coordinates teams, and ensures project delivery.
- Head of Construction: Provides leadership and strategic direction for construction operations.
- Construction Director: Oversees all aspects of construction projects, including planning, execution, and quality control.
- Technical Coordinator: Coordinates technical aspects of construction projects, liaises with design teams, and ensures compliance.
- Technical Manager: Manages technical aspects of construction projects, including design coordination and quality control.
- Technical Director: Provides strategic guidance and leadership for technical operations.
- New Homes Sales Advisor: Assists customers in purchasing new homes, provides information, and handles sales processes.
- Senior New Homes Sales Advisor: Provides expertise in new home sales, manages client relationships, and ensures customer satisfaction.
- New Homes Customer Service Advisor: Addresses customer inquiries and resolves issues related to new home purchases.
• HR and Admin
- HR Advisor: Provides HR support, including recruitment, employee relations, and policy implementation.
- Shared Services Coordinator: Manages shared administrative services, such as payroll, benefits, and HR systems.
- HR Manager: Oversees HR functions, including talent acquisition, employee development, and compliance.
- Head of HR: Provides strategic leadership and direction for HR operations.
- Administrator: Provides general administrative support, including document management, scheduling, and correspondence.
- PA (Personal Assistant): Assists executives or managers with administrative tasks, organization, and coordination.
- Receptionist: Manages front desk operations, greets visitors, and handles phone calls and inquiries. These roles within the construction industry encompass a wide range of responsibilities and play vital roles in the successful planning, execution, and management of construction projects.